Dyna Green Eagle
Group 3 – Demethylation Inhibitors (DMI)
- Description: A granular product containing a xylem mobile systemic protectant and curative fungicide
- Mode of action: Inhibits sterol biosynthesis in membranes
- Labeled for: Lawns, golf courses and sod farms
- Diseases: Dollar spot, summer patch, necrotic ring spot as well as anthracnose, brown patch, large patch zoysia, pink snow mold, red thread, spring dead spot, etc.
- Crops: Turfgrass
- Benefits: Works best on a preventative schedule
- Precautions: Do not apply more than 46 lbs per 1,000 sq ft
- Signal word: Caution
- EPA No.: 62719-461-32802
- Rate: 4- 8 lbs per 1,000 sq ft at 14-28 day intervals; one 20 lb bag treats 3,750 – 7,500 sq ft
- REI: Until dusts has settled
FUNGICIDE RESISTANCE MAINTENANCE: In order to prevent the development of tolerant strains of fungi, Eagle and T-Methyl should be rotated. These two fungicides have different modes of action which attack different parts of the life cycle of the fungi.